My Sample Policy:
I am pleased to accept the submission of wines, wine books, or other wine-related and food-related products for editorial consideration. Reviews may appear on my blog, Food and Wine Chronicles, on one or more of my social media platforms including, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
Where the review is shared is up to my sole discretion. Please note that I cannot guarantee a review, or post. Faulted wines, spirits, products or samples that I feel are inappropriate for my audience will not be reviewed.
I am never paid to review wine or products, and we will not accept payment for a favorable review.
What I Accept
- I accept samples from wineries, wine and beverage distributors or importers, as well as companies selling related products or merchandise.
- I purchase wine, merchandise and food products for review.
- I accept invitations to review vineyards, wineries, wine tasting and trade events, travel destinations, restaurants, wine bars and invitations to judge wine competitions.
How I Review
Each review is noted if the sample was submitted or purchased. I may include a link to the product’s website. If the link goes to an affiliate site, I may receive an affiliate commission.
My reviews are professional, easy for my readers to understand, and as objective as possible. I do not use a rating system. All reviews are based on my own opinion. I may ask other consumers to provide their opinion or impression of samples before I write the final evaluation.
Important Items To Note
- I review products in many categories and at many price points. If you have questions about the appropriateness of your sample(s), please contact me.
- Please include as much detail as possible about the sample(s) you’re sending. If the sample is wine or food, I appreciate information about the maker of the product including country of origin. Also include a website or link to where the product can be purchased.
- Please include the suggested retail price of the sample(s).
- I will photograph your sample(s) so please be sure that there are no labels or stickers that will obstruct a clear image of the sample(s).
- For wines and food; or items with a high retail value, please send me a tracking number so that I can be sure someone will be available to sign for the sample(s).
- During the summer months of July and August, I do not recommend that you ship perishable samples.
- For invitations to review vineyards, wineries, wine tasting and trade events, travel destinations, restaurants, wine bars and invitations to judge wine competitions, please note that two people generally travel together – one as the writer and one as the photographer.
For General Samples (including wine, spirit or food related or high value items), the address below can be used:
FOOD AND WINE CHRONICLES
538 BUFFINTON CT NW
CONCORD, NC 28027
Feel free to Send Email
Welcome! My name is Pam, and thanks for visiting my blog. Food and Wine Chronicles was created to share real-world experiences in the culture. From wine reviews and wine articles to interviews with winemakers and winery visits, reviews of the latest food hot-spots to the creation of cuisine, all are meant to help educate, inspire, motivate, and connect you to the fantastic vibrant and cultured food and wine lifestyle.Learn more
Search Food & Wine Chronicles
*you will be sent a confirmation email upon subscribing, please confirm your subscription to stay connected.