Party&Entertaining: Rich Roast Beef And Cheese Spirals
Roast Beef and Herb Cheese Spirals
- 3 carb balance tortillas taco size
- 6 oz roast beef deli slices
- 6 leafs lettuce bibb, iceberg, romaine
- 6 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp mrs. dash seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp horseradish sauce
- sliced pepperoncinis peppers jarred
- In a small bowl mix the cream cheese, mrs. dash seasoning blend, black pepper, and horseradish to combine.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla, distributing equally.
- Layer with beef, lettuce, and pepperoncinis peppers.
- Roll the tortillia into a very tight wrap, and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator atleast 30 minutes to set.
- Remove plastic wrap, slice off and discard or eat the ends. Slice into six even pinwheels.
Oh my goodness, these innocent-looking roast beef and herb cheese spirals are so addictive. Once you eat one, you almost can not stop yourself; they are really that good.
This finger-food appetizer will go very quickly, so you want to make sure you have plenty to go around. Once friends and family taste them, they will request those “roll-up things” whenever you host!
These pinwheels are quick and easy to make, and they require no cooking, and that’s precisely what makes them perfect. Combine cream cheese and seasonings, spread the mixture over a tortilla, and top with meat and veggies; roll it up; slice it. This recipe couldn’t be simpler to make, and there is no sacrificing flavor; creamy, beefy goodness all wrapped up together. Mmmmmm.
The best part is these tasty little morsels is that they are a perfect addition to any gathering. Whether it is a cocktail party, brunch with friends, or a day at the beach, these portable bites a must.
You can make them ahead for convenience and store them in the refrigerator until time to serve. Going to the beach or a barbecue? — toss them into the cooler until time to serve them up. On a warm day, these light bites chilled are perfect little munchies to pair with refreshing beverages.
I made these on for the Super Bowl! They were a huge hit, and there were not many left by the end of the game. There’s nothing complicated about them. Moreover, you can add whatever you like inside of them—various deli meats, veggies, cheeses—and they’re are super easy to make. The options are endless!
Oooooo! They are so good! I could literally eat a whole entire platter of these roast beef and cheese spirals by myself.
Want more great recipes for entertaining from Food & Wine Chronicles?
Welcome! My name is Pam, and thanks for visiting my blog. Food and Wine Chronicles was created to share real-world experiences in the culture. From wine reviews and wine articles to interviews with winemakers and winery visits, reviews of the latest food hot-spots to the creation of cuisine, all are meant to help educate, inspire, motivate, and connect you to the fantastic vibrant and cultured food and wine lifestyle.Learn more
Search Food & Wine Chronicles
*you will be sent a confirmation email upon subscribing, please confirm your subscription to stay connected.